Friday, October 5, 2007

Genesis.

I've decided to move all my literary-related posts to this space. Henceforth all poems, prose, and other related material will be posted here, instead of on my other blog.

Please bear in mind that prose often does not equate reality. I'm not as morose or as profoundly deep as I may seem. Often I write for writing's sake. I'll make a note when it's relevant to my current circumstances, otherwise just take it as it is, prose with no meaning beyond that which you give it.

Older poems and prose will be migrated here as time permits.

Also, the fantasy world I'm creating in my head will find some expression here from time to time, as well as related concepts.

I hope the words touch you. Please comment if they do.

If the other blog is a snapshot of my thoughts, this will be a snapshot of my soul.

No comments: