I don’t think I’m ready to lose you
Maybe I’m not the one to let go
This push and pull between us
Is more than two people can show
The eyes grow dim with anticipation
Waiting on a dream that never ends
The moment of cold awakening
When all we do is sit on our hands
I’ve tried to fight this feeling
The things that keep me wanting more
Thought inside I had succeeded
Maybe a lie I still can’t be sure
It’s just a simple equation
How much more can you stand to lose?
In the midst of all this confusion
Is there a path where we don’t have to choose?
I think it’s time I opened my eyes
Wake from the dreams that I hold inside
Think that I’m weak
Think you are strong
Maybe together forever’s too long
Think what I say
Think what I do
Do I have to spell it out for you?
I’m not ready to lose you
I’m not ready to try
But for this moment hold me closer
Though closer is but just another lie
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment